A new presentation of the plane Cremona group (with Christian Urech) [pdf]
Signature morphisms from the Cremona group over a non-closed field (with Stéphane Lamy) [pdf]
- The real plane Cremona group is a non-trivial amalgam [pdf]
- The decomposition groups of plane conics and plane rational cubics (with T. Ducat and I. Heden),
Math. Res. Let. (to appear) [pdf]
- Infinite algebraic subgroups of the real Cremona group (with M. F. Robayo).
Osaka J. of Math. (to appear) [pdf]
- The abelianisation of the real Cremona group.
Duke Mathematical Journal (to appear) [pdf]
- Topological simplicity of the Cremona groups (with J. Blanc).
Amer. Journal of Math. (to appear) [pdf]
- The decomposition group of a line (with I. Heden).
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 145 (2017), no. 9, 3665-3680 [pdf]
- The Cremona group is compactly presented.
J. London Math. Soc. 93, no. 1 (2016), 25-46.[pdf] [official page]